Dear Newbie Lover,
At Newbie we look out for each other, and we understand that now we need to be more vigilant than usual, while we all are dealing with the ongoing effects of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We send our love and sympathy to those who are affected.
We are closely monitoring recommendations from the Government to make sure we are following guidelines and working to minimize the spread of the virus.
Following the latest UK Government advice, we are beginning the process of reopening our UK stores from Monday 15th June. We are delighted to be able to welcome you back, but of course our community, staff and your safety remains the utmost priority. We are following all Government advice and have the following options available for you so you can shop with us as you feel most comfortable:
- Our stores will be open from Monday 15th June, following all Government guidelines. Please visit our Store Locator page for specific opening times.
- If you’d like to visit our stores, but not enter, our store teams can support you from outside the store, bringing products to the front of the store for you to review
- You can book a private shopping appointment in any of our stores via our online booking service here, guaranteeing single access to your local store. Available from Friday 19th June. Click here for more information.
- Should you wish to continue shopping from home but with the in-store experience, why not book a FaceTime personal shopping appointment for outside store collection via our online booking service here.
We’ve also put in place new measures to help keep our community of Newbie Lovers, as well as our teams, safe during this time:
- Newbiestore.com is always open with standard delivery is free on all UK orders
- We will have signage and stickers denoting the social distancing guidelines, we ask you to please follow these guidelines
- We have hand sanitiser available at the entrance to all of our stores and are regularly cleaning all surfaces as per guidelines
- Any returns, both in-store and online, will be quarantined for 72 hours before being displayed again, as per Government advice
To say thank you for your continued support we will be offering a 10% discount on all purchases made in-store, including sale.
During this time where we remain at home for the safety of our loved ones and our community, we’re pleased to offer free standard Home Delivery on all purchases and we have extended our returns policy to 60 days on both non-sale and sale items, to help make your Newbie experience as easy as possible.
While we continue to offer both standard and express shipping, please be aware our usual delivery times may be affected. We expect express shipping to be delivered between 2-3 days, while our standard shipping is between 3-4 days, however may take longer. Thanks for bearing with us while we do our best to get your Newbie goodies to you quickly, but also safely.
Following government guidelines and ensuring the safety of our staff and customers is prioritised, all online returns will be held in quarantine for 72hrs before being processed.
We're in daily contact with our distribution centre, which has put in place all recommendations to ensure the safety of its staff, including all teams working over 2 metres apart and sanitisation of all surfaces and shared equipment at least twice daily. Similarly all staff have access to gloves, masks and further sanitisation cleansers to ensure they are operating as safely as possible.
Our home delivery service is operating as normal, however, in line with Government recommendations, our delivery drivers will no longer take customer signatures on delivery to reduce human contact. If your parcel of Newbie goodies doesn’t fit through your letterbox, the delivery driver will place the item at your door, ring your bell or knock on the door and stand at a safe distance while you collect it. Our drivers will request your name rather than your signature for proof of delivery during this time.
We also want to bring some joy to your lives at home while we self-isolate and will be using our blog to bring you ideas on things to do with your children, useful tips for your little ones’ education while at home, as well as sharing relevant resources for you, our valued community.
Please do let us know what more you’d like to see from us during this time, we’re always delighted to hear from you.
Take care of each other. Keep up with the news. Wash your hands. Be responsible.
The Newbie team ❤️