Free delivery on orders over £40.00
Free standard shipping over £40
Express shipping £6,50
30 days of free returns
Jacket made like a patchwork quilt from Newbie Rescued Fabrics. A jacket made of leftover material, therefore varying availability per model.
- 100% organic cotton
- Available in limited edition
- We rescue fabric remnants from earlier Newbie collections to create new garments, ready to be loved again. A limited collection created from previously unused fabrics from our earlier Newbie collections. Sustainability is and always has been at the very heart of the Newbie concept and this collection helps us to minimise climate impact. Keep a look-out for more collections yet to come.
Fabric: 100% Cotton
Keep away from fire
Article No - 626028
We are shipping to whole UK.
- Free Standard Shipping over £40 - (2-5 working days)
- Standard Shipping - £4 (2-5 working days)
- Express Shipping - £6.50 (order before 2 pm delivery on weekdays for delivery next day)
Our customer service team is available to help you with all types of questions via email. We aim to reply on regular weekdays within 48 hours. Kindly note that you may find your answer on our FAQ page. To find your nearest store please use our store locator.
Our customer care line is open:
Monday - Friday: 7.30am - 3.30pm
Call us on +44(0)7523512465
Newbie creates nostalgic styles made to last. Sustainability is, and has always been, at the very heart of the Newbie concept. We love designing durable and beautiful garments to be inherited and passed on to other children. Design made to last. We exist to make the future beautiful for generations to come.
All cotton used for Newbie is organically grown.
Read more in our Sustainability infomation
To design a range with longevity in mind, we create products that can be passed down through the Newbie generations