Free delivery on orders over £50.00
Free Standard Shipping over £50
Express Shipping £6,50
30-Day Return Policy
Last order date December 19th for Christmas delivery 🚚
Newbie wallpaper made in collaboration with the prestigious Boråstapeter company. This hand-drawn, beautifully patterned wallpaper is the perfect addition to the nursery.
With Bon Voyage kids' wallpaper on the wall, all you need to do is pick an air plane or hot air balloon and set off on your great adventure in the sky! This unique pattern is created by Newbie's design studio and engrave-printed on a linen background for extra warmth. This print is available in three colours.
Buy sample here.
- Available online only
- Width: 0.53 m
- Length: 10.05 m
- Pattern repeat: Half Drop
- Repeat: 53 cm
- EasyUp wallpaper (Obs. adhesive needed)
- Manufactured in Boråstapeter's own factory in the textile city of Borås
- The tone of the wallpaper may vary slightly if ordered on different occasions
- READ MORE: Your Guide to Newbie Wallpapers
Fabric: 100% Non-woven wallpaper
Keep away from fire
Article No - 737825
We are shipping to whole UK.
- Last order date December 19th for Christmas delivery 🚚
- Free Standard Shipping over £50 - (2-5 Working Days)
- Standard Shipping - £4 (2-5 Working Days)
- Express Shipping - £6.50 (order before 2 pm on weekdays for delivery next day)
Our customer service team is available to help you with all types of questions via email. We aim to reply on regular weekdays within 48 hours. Kindly note that you may find your answer on our FAQ page. To find your nearest store please use our store locator.
Our customer care line is open:
Monday - Friday: 7.30am - 3.30pm
Call us on +44(0)7523512465
Newbie creates nostalgic styles made to last. Sustainability is, and has always been, at the very heart of the Newbie concept. We love designing durable and beautiful garments to be inherited and passed on to other children. Design made to last. We exist to make the future beautiful for generations to come.
All cotton used for Newbie is organically grown.
Read more in our Sustainability infomation
To design a range with longevity in mind, we create products that can be passed down through the Newbie generations