3. Get crafty! Get the kids to help you make heart-shaped paper chains
4. And they will love sponge art painting and heart shaped soaps!
5. Host a special tea party for favourite friends, real or imaginery. Serve finger sandwiches with strawberry jam and your heart-shaped cookies, or try these scrumptious heart-shaped brownies
6. Snuggle in for family movie night with your favourite themed movie - 'Beauty and The Beast', 'The Lady and The Tramp' or 'Ever After'
7. Share the love - create home-made Valentine's for Mums and Dads, siblings and grandparents, or even a neighbour or friend who might not have someone to celebrate with
8. And if you really want an extra something to spoil your little one, you can't go wrong with our favourite heart embroidered leggings 😉
P.s Make sure to come on down to our Richmond and Kingston stores this weekend where we will have Valentine's card-making stations for added shopping fun until Tuesday 14th. We spoil you.